Enhanced Inventory Capture is a standard Axsy Plugin that lets users carry out their in-store checks with ease and efficiency using a table-based experience.
The UX for the Enhanced Inventory Capture is best suited for devices in landscape mode.
Navigate to Inventory Check on the Axsy Retail Execution Mobile App
1. Once you have started a Visit, navigate to an Inventory Check Task. You will be prompted with three options about how to pre-populate KPI answer information based on data from the most recent Previous Visit with the Status 'Completed' or 'Abandoned'.
- Use them as a guide: Previous answers will be greyed out in the KPI field which can be inserted and edited before being saved to the Salesforce Platform.
- Use them to set actual KPI values: The KPI answers for the Previous Visit will be automatically inserted and saved to the Salesforce Platform.
- Ignore them: The KPI fields will be empty.
2. The Inventory Check Table will be displayed for the selected In-Store Location with the relevant KPIs in cells. The columns will consist of the names of the Assessment Indicator Definitions applicable to the Inventory Check Task for the Visit, and the rows will display the corresponding Products associated with the Inventory Check Task.
Fill Out KPI Fields
The Retail Store KPIs supported are Assessment Indicator Definitions with the Data Types of Number, Decimal, Boolean, Text, Date Time and Percentage. Enter a value into the the KPI fields in the cells. You can tap the + and - symbols to increase the value of Number KPIs, tap the Yes/No button for Boolean KPIs, tap a date for Date Time KPIs or enter a value for Decimal and Text KPIs.
KPI Answer Statuses
The status icon next to a KPI field will change depending on how far the KPI answer is in regards to being accessible on the Salesforce Platform.
Once a KPI has a 'Synced Value' status, it can still be edited and subsequently updated to the Salesforce Platform.
The Action Bar is where you can customise your view of the Inventory Check Table and perform actions on KPI fields.
Select the Settings Button to open a modal where you can customise the UX of the Inventory Check Table to refine or expand on available information.
- Show Empty Rows: Display all rows, even if they do not apply to the current In-Store Location filter.
- Show Badges: Display badges on column and row headers that indicate how many KPIs are left to complete.
- Show To Do/Done: Display badges for KPIs that have Actual Values, i.e. display the orange tick next to KPIs that contain values but have not synced to Salesforce yet.
- Show Target Values: Display Target Values for KPIs that have been defined on the Salesforce Platform. The value appears above the KPI field.
- Show Revert Buttons: Enable a way to rollback changes made to a KPI field to a previous entered value. The option will appear as a red arrow.
- Allow Row Re-ordering: Re-order how the Products are displayed in the table. A hamburger icon will be made available to grab-and-drop the Products to different positions. The new Product Order is maintained for subsequent Visits to that Retail Store.
- Max Kpi Columns and Columns: Specify how many and which columns you would like to be visible on the screen. An overflow icon will appear for the remaining columns. When selected, the remaining KPIs that are out of view will be visible to enter values for.
Select the Categories button to display Product rows by selected Categories. Products need to be associated with a Category record via its Related List on the Salesforce Platform.
Select the Save Button to save your changes to the Salesforce Platform and update all the KPIs to Synced Values.
Target Values Button
Select the yellow arrow to apply all Target Values defined for Retail Store KPIs on Salesforce to the corresponding KPI fields. The values will be populated as Actual Values.
Previous Visit Button
Select the blue arrow to apply all KPI answers for the Previous Visit, which will then be automatically inserted and saved to the Salesforce Platform as Synced Values.
Select the red arrow to revert all applicable KPI answers to a previously entered value for the current Visit. The values will need to be subsequently saved to the Salesforce Platform.
The global red arrow Revert Button is only available when the Show Revert Buttons toggle is active under Settings.