The Axsy Retail Execution Mobile App supports Salesforce's Mobile Screen Flow customisation. This means that users can build Flows to speed up processes and execute them in the Axsy Mobile App.
In order to access Screen Flows in the app, users need to add the Flow Action to the Salesforce Mobile and Lightning Experience Actions section of the Page Layout for an Object Record.
Other Flow types (e.g. Auto-launched Flows) are designed to run on the Salesforce Platform and are not supported on the Axsy Retail Execution Mobile App.
The Axsy Retail Execution Mobile App has the same Flow limitations as the Salesforce Field Service Mobile App, outlined in this article: Considerations for Using Flows in the Field Service Mobile App. Additionally:
- Complex conditions (e.g Function 1 AND (Function 2 OR Function 3) ) are not supported at this time but will be supported in a future release.
- The WasSet, WasSelected or WasVisited operators are not supported at this time but will be supported in a future release.
- Global error handling is not supported at this time but will be supported in a future release.
- Flow system variable support is limited to CurrentRecord , CurrentDateTime , CurrentDate , User , Organization , Flow , System , GlobalConstant , Profile , UserRole .
- Currently, the only supported Lightning Components in Flows are FileUpload and Lookup.
Please see this Salesforce Page for more information on adding Flow Actions to a Page Layout: Customize Page Layouts with the Enhanced Page Layout Editor