Plugins can be configured based on Salesforce Profiles and are deployed to the Axsy Mobile App at user login. Deploying a new plugin does not require a new version of the app to be downloaded and installed by end users.
Here are some examples of the types of plugins that can be created:
- Full screen plugins (e.g. Dashboards)
- Tab plugins (e.g. an additional tab on a Visit)
- Action plugins (e.g. similar to Smart Forms)
- Card Plugins (e.g. adding a new card to the Service Appointment Overview Tab)
Configuring Axsy Plugins
- Ensure the Enabled checkbox is ticked.
- Click Save.
3. The Preview image is static - therefore unrelated to the code - and needs to be uploaded by the user as an accurate depiction of the UX.