The Axsy Retail Execution Mobile App allows users to customise Mobile App Settings. Currently, the available settings pertain to Smart Forms functionality and an older UI for the Place Order Task.
For more information on how to activate the older UI version of the Place Order Task, please see this article: Order Creation (Deprecated UI)
Navigate to Settings on the Axsy Retail Execution Mobile App
1. Navigate to Settings > Advanced Settings.
Please see this article for more information on how to navigate the Axsy Retail Execution Mobile App: Navigation
The first toggle option is Form Diagnostics. Enabling this setting will provide detailed error reports if there is an error within a Smart Form.
1. The Form Reload toggle allows a user to refresh a Smart Form to update any changes that have been made to the Form in the Designer in Salesforce.
- Select the reload arrow at the top right corner of the Smart Form screen.
- Select Reload Form.
2. A message will display alerting the user that data may be lost. Tap OK.
3. Then there will be a prompt to 'Continue' or 'Start new form'.
If 'Continue' is selected, the Smart Form will retrieve data up to the current Step that the Smart Form was on when Reload Form was executed.