The Axsy Retail Execution App has a similar UI to Salesforce Mobile Retail Execution.
For a breakdown of how to navigate the app and information on functionality, please explore Salesforce's Retail Execution guide: Retail Execution at Your Fingertips
1. When you first Log In, you will be directed to the current day and a list of Visits. This means you are currently in the Visits section of the main menu.
2. Tap a Visit to view its Tasks, Details and Notes.
Additional features can be accessed via the menu button. Select the three horizontal lines at the top left-hand corner of the display screen.
- Accounts: Only Accounts related to primed Visits are primed by default (e.g. Account for the Visit's Retail Store).
- Chatter Feed: for more on Salesforce's Chatter, please see: Get Started with Chatter
- Files: Files accessed via the menu are not primed but cached if viewed while online (and then made available for offline).
To access Settings, tap your user profile or the "gear" icon at the top of the menu.