Login to the Axsy Retail Execution Mobile App
1. When you first log in to the app it will 'sync' the relevant metadata (e.g. Page Layouts, Quick Actions and Mobile Flows) and user data from the Org, downloading everything the user will need to work offline, including Visit Details and Related records. This process can take several minutes or seconds depending on the amount of information that has been configured to prime.
2. When the minimum level of information has been synced, you can optionally start using the app while the rest of the priming continues in the background. To do so, select the button Start Using the App.
If you dismiss the Syncing Progress screen early via the Start Using the App button, UI performance may be slightly degraded until syncing completes, due to the processing occurring in the background.
3. Once priming has completed, a green banner will appear on the screen for a few seconds.
For more information on how to configure what is synced to the Axsy Retail Execution Mobile App, please see this article: Configuring Flexible Sync
If you encounter device network issues when logging into the app, the following warning messages will be displayed:
- If a request takes more than 45 seconds to receive a response, the warning message "Slow network detected" will be displayed at the top of the screen.
- If a request takes more than 3 minutes to receive a response, the request will be cancelled and a warning pop-up with message "Network warning: "One or more requests has timed out, please check your internet connection" will be displayed and the user will be prompted to acknowledge via the "OK" button.